Our Promise To You...Our Consumer
Consumer expectations while doing business with a DSA member company:
- Cody consultants shall identify themselves, their purpose and products or services they are offering. They shall offer company contact information upon request.
- A full explanation of product return or order cancellation policy.
- Information regarding price, quality, performance, availability and quantity should be provided both accurately and honestly.
- Offer a complete description of any warranty or guarantee.
- Respect consumer privacy and make sales calls at appropriate times for the consumer.
- Upon the consumer's request, promptly end demonstrations or presentations.
- Provide a written receipt in the language preferred by the consumer.
Our Promise To You...Our Cody Consultants
By Cody Consultants expectations when doing business with a DSA member company:
- Company compensation structure, products and sales methods to be provided legally and accurately.
- To refrain from unlawful and unethical recruiting practices and exorbitant entrance or training fees.
- To base all actual and potential sales and earnings claims in well documented facts.
- To abstain from prompting you to purchase more inventory than you can sell in a reasonable time period.
- Company will repurchase 90% of the marketable inventory and sales aides you may have purchased within the last 12 months, should you decide to leave the business.
Our Dauntless Spirit of Resolution
- Any grievance involving a DSA member company such as a By Cody Family of Companies, may be filed with the Independent Code Administrator (ICA) of the DSA Code of Ethics.
- The ICA, who is not affiliated with any member company, is responsible for enforcing the DSA Code of Ethics and will do everything possible to resolve a grievance. All member companies agree to abide by the decisions made by the ICA.